The US National Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics is held every four years under the auspices of the U.S. National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (USNC/TAM) to foster and promote exchange of ideas and information among the various disciplines of the TAM community around the world, and to chart future priorities in mechanics related research, applications and education. The 19th USNC/TAM will be hosted by the University of Texas at Austin, at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center from June 19-24, 2022. For more information, go to: http://www.usnctam2022.org/.
Proposals are now invited to organize symposia at the 19th USNC/TAM. Symposia are the scientific centerpiece of the congress. Proposals for symposia are solicited in all areas of fluid and solid mechanics, including experimental mechanics, computational mechanics, dynamical systems, materials, data science, structural mechanics, and biomechanics.
Proposals must include the following information:
- Names of the organizers and their contact information (e-mail, phone and affiliation)
- Title of the symposium – with a short paragraph to briefly describe the main focus of the symposium
- Keywords describing the area of the symposium
- Expected number of presentations
- Names of potential keynote speakers
Proposals should be submitted online at: http://www.usnctam2022.org/symposium_sub by 5:00 PM Eastern (2:00 PM Pacific), Tuesday, June 15, 2021.